The WD4 Premium has been engineered with practicality in mind. The WD4 Premium is one of the most versatile home and workshop tools that you’ll ever own – with its powerful 1000w motor, you’ll be able to clear up rubble, sawdust and spills, and even unblock your sink. The WD4 is compact in size, and with its ergonomically designed carrying handle is light, mobile and easy to transport. The Kärcher WD4 Premium comes equipped with a 2.2m suction hose, two suction tubes, a cartridge filter and a wet to dry floor tool, all of which can be stored safely on the machine. With the WD4, you won’t have to change filters to clear up liquid messes, and the unique flat pleated filter system makes emptying the machine simple, with no contact with the filter or dirt required. The WD4 Premium can be used to freshen up your garage, workshop, hobby room and cellars. With the wet/dry floor tool, it can also be used to clear your entrance areas and car interiors, as it is able to clear up small spillages of water. With its compact size and on-board tool storage, the tool can be easily tucked out of sight when not in use making it the ideal solution for any home.
Features & benefits:
Patented filter removal technology
Quick and easy removal of the filter from the filter box – without contact with dirt. For wet and dry suction without changing the filter.
Newly developed floor nozzle and suction hose
For perfect cleaning results, with dry or wet, fine or coarse dirt. For maximum convenience and flexibility when vacuuming.
Offers the possibility of attaching different nozzles directly on the suction hose. For easy vacuuming even in the tightest of spaces.
- Practical parking position – Quick and convenient temporary storage of suction tube and floor nozzle during breaks.
- Practical cable and accessory storage – Space-saving, safe and easy-to-reach storage of suction hose, connection cable and accessories.
- “Pull & Push” locking system – For easy container opening and closing.
- Ergonomically shaped carrying handle – Enables convenient transport of the device.
Technical Data –
- Real suction power* (Air Watt) – 220
- Energy use (W) – 1000
- Container capacity (l) – 20
- Container material – stainless steel
- Power cable (m) – 5
- Voltage(V): 220 -240
- Weight(kg) without accessories: 7.6
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm):385 x 365 x 526
- Suction hose, 2.2 m, 35 mm
- Suction tubes, 2 piece, 0.5 m, 35 mm, Plastic
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, Clips with 2 rubber and 2 brush inserts
- Crevice nozzle
- Fleece filter bag, 1 piece (s)
- Rotary switch (0n/Off)
- Sturdy bumper
- Parking position
- Tray for keeping tools
- Hobby room
- Entrance area
- Car interior cleaning
- Small amounts of water