The STH 953 is a petrol-powered, walk-behind, one-stage snow thrower. Auger rotation assists forward movement of this push-type thrower to make operation effortless.
The STH 953 is suitable for clearing paths, driveways and parking spaces in heavy, crusted snow. It is recommended for private households. An area of 1,600 sq.m can be cleared on one tankful.
The rotation of the auger assists machine’s forward travel.
Metal auger for use in deep and crusted snow, rubber tipped.
Discharge chute rotates up to 190º. Inclination of polymer shovel is infinitely variable.
- Max. area performance: m2/h 1600
- Clearing width (cm ): 53
- Intake height (cm ): 28
- Auger diameter (cm ): 21.5
- Max. throwing distance (m): up to 8
- Chute rotation (º): 190
- Drive speeds: 1 forward
- Wide wheels / tracks (inch): 1.7
- Diameter wheels / tracks (inch): 7
- Engine type: 4-stroke Snow Thorx engine
- Power rating (kW /hp): 2 / 2.7
- Fuel tank (l ): 1.9
- Weight (kg): 36
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm): 1030 x 560 x 910