Kärcher’s all-new Puzzi 30/4 makes carpet and upholstery cleaning easier and more productive. Using the proven spray-extraction method but with the added advantage of Kärcher’s revolutionary flexible suction tool, the 30/4 deep cleans carpets and leaves only a market-leading 9% residual moisture. This means that carpets and upholstery are left almost completely dry, reducing the risk of resoiling and enabling cleaned areas to be used again very quickly. The 30/4 has a very small footprint to make storage and transportation easy, and to enable use in confined spaces. The new removable dirty tank makes emptying and refilling easy and safe.
Features and Benefits
User-friendly EASY Operation operating concept
Removable wastewater container
- To protect against dirt, the dirty water tank’s handle is attached to the outside.
- The dirty water tank is easy to remove and can also be used to fill the fresh water tank.
- A short description on the rear of the dirty water tank explains the work process in a way that is easy to understand.
- With just 66 db(A), the Puzzi 30/4 is one of the quietest wet vacuum cleaners.
- Thanks to the low noise volume, the machine can be used everywhere, even during business hours and in hotels.
- The low noise emissions protects the operator and allow longer work intervals.
For large areas
Large transport wheels
Large tank capacity
- Even with a full 30-litre fresh water tank, the Puzzi 30/4 can be easily transported lying on its back.
- An integrated level indicator display shows the operator the current fresh water level.
- The fresh water filter protects the components and can be removed without tools and cleaned.
High suction power
High cleaning performance
Height adjustable handle
Power outlet for PW 30/1
- The integrated power outlet enables flexible use of the PW 30/1 without an additional power source.
- When not in use, the power outlet is effectively protected by an automatically closing flap.
- The PW 30/1 increases the area performance, cleans the pile with a rotating brush and aligns it in one direction.
- Max. area performance (m²/h/m²/h) – 60 / 75
- Air flow (l/s) – 74
- Vacuum (mbar) -254/25.4
- Spray rate (l/min) – 3
- Spray pressure/ram pressure (bar) -4
- Fresh / waste water tank (l) 30-15
- Power rating fan (W) – 1200
- Power rating, pump (W) – 70
- Voltage (V) – 220-240
- Frequency (Hz) 50-60
- Weight (kg) -26
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) – 580 x 460 x 930
- Spray hose with integral water feed, 4 m
- Spray suction hose (m), 4 m
- Additional handle
- Wide floor nozzle with flexible suction lip