The new HD 5/12 C Plus from Kärcher features a host of benefits to make cleaning jobs that little bit quicker and easier. Typical Kärcher design features add convenience without compromising performance: like the on-board storage for nozzles, power cable, hose and lance; the new carry handle that makes the machines truly portable; and of course the unique lie-flat or stand up operating position.
Features and benefits
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- The integrated carrying handle on the front of the machine enableseasy loading and convenient transport.
- Push handle can be retracted at the push of a button.
- Compact package.
- Vertical and horizontal operation possible.
- The wheels are not on in horizontal operation. In this way,the machine offers maximum stability.
- Separate parking and transport position for the spray unit.
- The automatic pressure relief protects the components and extends the service life.
- High-quality brass cylinder head.
- Large, easily accessible water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in water.
- Practical nozzle compartments for triple nozzle and rotary nozzle.
- Rubber band for attaching the HP hose.
- Current type (Ph)- 1 – 230 – 50
- Flow rate (l/h) -500
- Operating pressure (bar/MPa) – 120 / 12
- Max. pressure (bar/MPa) – 175 / 17.5
- Power rating (kW) – 2.5
- Power cable (m) – 5
- Weight (kg) – 23.7
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) – 380 x 360 x 930
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Triple nozzle (0°/25°/40°), Manual
- Dirt Blaster spray lance
- Pressure switch control