Kärcher’s HDS middle class hot water high-pressure cleaners reach very high levels of performance, reliability and economy. With innovative features such as the eco!efficiency mode, offering fuel savings of up to 20% without compromising cleaning performance, 4-pole motors for high performance and long life, on-board diagnostics, and 3-year burner coil warranty, the HDS middle class range provides our customers with the toughness, cleaning power, and low running costs they demand. The HDS 7/10-4 M features a 4-pole, air-cooled electric motor with long-life bearings and a 3-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons. With water flow of up to 700 litres per hour, and up to 100 bar pressure, the 7/10 is a great all-round machine with superb performance for daily and deep cleaning jobs.
Features and benefits
- In the Eco setting the unit operates in the most economical temperature range (60°C) with full water flow.
- Burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by up to 20% compared to full-load operation.
- The large, integrated fine-mesh water filter reliably protects the high-pressure pump against dirt particles.
- An integrated exhaust gas thermostat switches off the drive motor if the exhaust gas temperature exceeds 300°C.
- The soft damping system (SDS) compensates for vibrations and pressure surges in the high-pressure system.
- “Jogger” design with large rubber tyre wheels and swivel castors.
- Sturdy tie-down points for safe transit
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
- Current type (Ph) – 1 – 240 – 50
- Flow rate (l/h) – 350 – 700
- Operating pressure (bar/MPa) – 30 – 100 / 3 – 10
- Max. temperature (°C) – 80-155
- Power rating (kW) – 3.4
- Consumption fuel oil (kg/h) – 4.6
- Power cable (m) – 5
- Fuel tank (l) – 25
- Detergent tank (l) – 20/10
- Weight (kg) – 146
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) – 1330 x 750 x 1060
- Trigger gun, Easy-press trigger gun
- Trigger gun with soft grip
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Steam nozzle
- Anti-twist system (AVS)
- Tanks for detergent, scale inhibitor and fuel can be filled from outside
- Control panel with indicator lamps
- Three piston axial pump, with ceramic piston
- Pressure switch control
- Electronic service control
- Electronic service control with LED display
- Two detergent tanks
- Dry running protection
- Vehicle cleaning
- Equipment and machinery cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Service station cleaning
- Façade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning production systems
- Cleaning in production processes
- Cleaning of sports facilities
CALL OR EMAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION