The Karcher HDS 5/11 UX is a compact hot water high-pressure cleaner which features a 3-piston axial pump, air-cooled 2-pole electric motor and a 15m hose with integrated hose reel. The machine allows for easy transportation and storage thanks to its low weight, compact upright design and large diameter wheels, and is small enough to be transported in a typical estate car. With simple OFF-COLD-HOT operation, the HDS 5/11 UX is the perfect machine for light-medium duty cleaning tasks where time is of the essence.
Features and Benefits
Integrated hose reel
- Convenient, secure pressure hose storage.
- Ensures ergonomic operation.
- Reduced set-up times.
Fine-mesh water filter
- Efficiently protects high-pressure pump against contamination.
- Easy to remove from outside.
Innovative upright design
- Effortless transport over landings or stairs.
- Large wheels for unpaved surfaces.
- Space-saving storage and transport.
- Spill-proof pump and fuel tank for transport lying down.
- Ideal for small service vehicles.
- Current type (Ph) – 1-230-240-50
- Flow rate (l/h) – 450
- Operating pressure (bar/MPa) – 110-110/11-11
- Max. temperature (°C) – Max 80
- Power rating (kW) – 2.2
- Consumption fuel oil (kg/h) – 2.4
- Fuel tank (l) – 6.5
- Weight (kg) – 70
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) – 620 x 620 x 1160
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 15 m
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Integral high-pressure hose reel
- Pressure switch control