The new HD 5/12 CX Plus from Kärcher features a host of benefits to make cleaning jobs that little bit quicker and easier. Typical Kärcher design features add convenience without compromising performance: like the on-board storage for nozzles, power cable, hose and lance; the new carry handle that makes the machines truly portable; and of course the unique lie-flat or stand up operating position. The CX model also features a built-in hose reel to keep the 15m high pressure hose safely and conveniently stored.
Features & Benefits
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- The integrated carrying handle on the front of the machine enableseasy loading and convenient transport.
- Push handle can be retracted at the push of a button.
- Compact package.
- Vertical and horizontal operation possible.
- The wheels are not on in horizontal operation. In this way,the machine offers maximum stability.
- Separate parking and transport position for the spray unit.
- The automatic pressure relief protects the components and extends the service life.
- High-quality brass cylinder head.
- Large, easily accessible water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in water.
- Practical nozzle compartments for triple nozzle and rotary nozzle.
- Integrated hose reel with 15 m high-pressure hose. For a wide action radius and easy storage (CX models).
- Power supply (~/V/Hz) – 1/240/50
- Water flow rate (l/h) – 500
- Pressure (bar/MPa) – 120/12
- Max. water feed temp (ºC) – 60
- Connected load (kW) – 2.5
- Weight (kg) – 26
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) – 380 x 370 x 930
- High-pressure hose (m) – 15 (ID 8)
- Stainless steel rotating spray lance (mm) – 550
- Triple nozzle (0°/25°/40°) – Manual
- Dirtblaster spray lance
- Unit mounted hose reel
- Pressure switch control